The Most Advanced Oral Surgery Services in Las Vegas: AXIOM Implant & Specialty Dentistry
Located in the Las Vegas Valley, Dr. Matt Welebir (Implant Dentistry & Oral Surgery/Anesthesia), Dr. Amanda Okundaye (Anesthesiology), Dr. Brad Radlosky (Endodontics), Dr. Jessica Silva (Periodontics), and Dr. Jamie Drowley (Orthodontics) are here to offer premiere dental services to our local residents. Our goal is to work with you to achieve the best oral health, the most beautiful smile, and the best dental experience possible. Rest assured that you will receive the highest level of treatment in a friendly, comforting environment.
Services AXIOM Offers:
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
- Sleep Dentistry: Full Suite of Anesthesia Services, including IV Sedation & General Anesthesia
- Convenient Office Hours
- Root Canal Therapy (Specialty Endodontics)
- Gum Health Therapy (Specialty Periodontics)
- Braces & Invisalign (Specialty Orthodontics)
- Services for All Major Insurance Plans
Providing all of these services and more, AXIOM’s expert team of dentists have helped countless people restore and repair their smiles. Upon your visit to AXIOM’s dental practice, our friendly and knowledgeable team will make sure that you feel at home, reduce any anxiety, and help keep you comfortable during all procedures.
Before Your Anesthesia & Oral Surgery
Extensive dental work can make most people feel a bit anxious. Luckily for everyone, technology and medical advancements have come a long way. There are now several options to help even the most concerned of patients during their dental procedures. With every option for anesthesia available, you’ll be able to select what you need to make it a comfortable dental experience. With that said, there are some things you need to do to ensure that you are ready for sedation before your procedure.
- No Food or Water
- Avoid eating or drinking anything within the eight hours that are prior to your appointment time. That includes water.
- Don’t Smoke
- Before your appointment is scheduled to begin, you shouldn’t smoke for at least 12 hours. This might not be a popular bit of instruction, but it is an important one to take heed of.
- Find a Driver
- Do not operate vehicles or heavy machinery for at least 24 hours after the anesthesia’s effects, which means that you will need to find someone to drive you to and from your appointment.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing (especially on your arms) and remove all nail polish from your fingernails.
Contact AXIOM Implant & Specialty Dentistry in Las Vegas Today
For more information, call us at (702) 541-8450 or fill out our contact form today.